It is important for all the Internet users with a limited data connectivity to download a quick web browser. It will assist you to save a lot of time as well as money. Dolphin can be defined as one of the best web browsers available for such people. It has over one million downloads in the Google Play Store. The ability of Dolphin Browser to compress webpages has played a major role behind its popularity.
Features of Dolphin Browser on Windows PC
Dolphin Browser comes along with a user friendly navigation system and an impeccable processing speed. On top of that, Dolphin Browser is compatible with almost all the websites out there. In other words, you can even view flash based multimedia content right from your smartphone through the Dolphin Browser.
The use of gestures is another impressive feature that can be found in this web browser. You are provided with the ability to use the inbuilt gestures or you can create your own gestures. friends have you every thought that you can play one of the best game boom beach on pc do check out and start playing today.
The rapid browsing speed delivered by Dolphin is pretty impressive. It does not take a lot of time for the Dolphin Browser to load heavy websites that are full of graphics and videos. tubemate for pc In addition, you can customize the home screen of the browser by adding your favorite websites and applications. You can even change the colors and visual graphics according to your specific needs and requirements.
How to download and install Dolphin Browser for PC
Any person using Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 can think of using Dolphin Browser with the help of an android emulator. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to install Dolphin Browser for PC.
- First of all, you need to have an Android emulator installed in your Windows PC. BlueStacks can be defined as the most popular Android emulator for PC and you can download it from the Internet for free.
- After downloading, BlueStacks can be installed like any other software.
- Then you need to open Dolphin Browser and access the Google Play Store. You need to have a Google Mail account in order to gain access to the Google Play Store.
- Once you are on the Google Play Store, you can search for Dolphin Browser. Usually, it is displayed on the top of search results.
- When you find the Dolphin Browser on search results, you can tap on it and download for free.
- After finishing the download, it will automatically get installed on your Windows PC.
- Then you can access Dolphin Browser at any time you want via the Android emulator.
Dolphin can be defined as one of the best Internet browsers available for Android users. Even the Windows users can now enjoy its benefits by following the above mentioned steps. You would definitely love the features and functionality delivered by Dolphin Browser on computer.