Here’s the story: an infected apocalypse sweeps through. Humanity is not in good shape. In fact, it lies in ruins. Those who remain unite to rebuild civilization in the only safe zone left: the fortified wall of your city. It’s up to you and those with you to maintain order in a world that has just gone to chaos. All of this is in effort to restore humanity to what it once was.
Snapseed for pc That is the story of Empire Z. It’s kind of like Walking Dead to be honest but with a title that recalls World War Z. In this game, you form alliances, rebuild you city, train your troops and engage in combat with other players online. Basically, it is city building and alliance warfare rolled into one.
Since this game was developed for the mobile audience, PC gamers can still rejoice and take part in it. If you’re a hardcore desktop computer user, you can download and install Empire Z for PC through an emulator. To guide you on how to do just that, follow the steps listed in this article.
Features of Empire Z for Windows PC
- A This is featured in the first few minutes of the game. What this does is get you up to speed on the story and what you need to do.
- Click on buildings for When you click on a building, a context menu pops up that shows you the list of buildings and upgrades. Also included here are available resources such as food, wood, coins, etc. This also applies to empty spaces.
- Rebuild your Basically, you need to take control of your city and army to survive. How you do that depends on solving quests which add more to your resources. With enough resources, you can start building new structures and even recruit armies. You can even develop farms and other basic structures to produce food and make much-needed items.
- Train your Since you have to fight others as well as the infected, it’s best that you prepare your army for what they will face.
- Establish an alliance with other Just like other strategy games, you can also form partnerships with other players for better chances of emerging victorious.
- Fight the Your goal is to restore balance to the world and when the infected attack, you need to have the arms and the people needed to protect what you’re trying to build.
How to download Empire Z for PC / Computer
- Once Empire Z is successfully installed in your system, launch it by going to the My Apps section of Bluestacks and clicking on the game’s
- Knowing that this game is played on a mobile device, you need to have an emulator present in your system so you can play Empire Z for PC. An emulator that comes highly recommended is called This can be downloaded for free and the latest version can be found on their official site.
- Once you download and install Bluestacks, you have to launch it in order to search for Empire In the application, look for a search bar where you’ll type in Empire Z. When you’re given results, choose the first one you see.
- Happy city rebuilding, army training and protecting against the infected!
Fans of the Walking Dead might enjoy this game as its theme is rather similar to the hit TV show. Although the game was developed for mobile devices, this article shows you that you can enjoy these apps on your desktop computer too!