The Tinder app allows one to chat with unknown people in your locality so that one can make friends and plan a date. This app would let one select if he or she is interested in someone after looking at someone’s profile. If you find the person appealing then you can go ahead with him and if not you just need to tick the X and never see their profile again.
The best part of this app is that it would reveal a lot of Facebook data without the risk of adding anything on your timeline. In case of a mutual interest you will be able to chat with that person. The Tinder app is not only offered for Android and iOS phones but can also be downloaded and enjoyed on your windows desktop or laptop.
The Tinder would run on all versions of Windows including xp, 7, 8 and 8.1. Since the Tinder app was specifically meant for Android platforms, one need to use Android emulators in order to use this app on a pc. The Virtual Box Emulator is good for Mac but Bluestacks is a better option since it runs great on both Mac and Windows. In this article we are going to present you with a step by step guide for downloading and installing Tinder for pc.
- Firstly you need a fast internet connection and ensure that you have a sound graphics card. Without a good graphics driver you can’t install the Tinder for pc.
- In order to run this app on your desktop you will need to install an android emulator. For this you can go to bluestacks.com and download the BlueStacks program to your PC from this link. The Bluestacks app which runs on windows, xp, windows7, windows 8, 8.1 and Vista, is software which would allow one to run the android apps on desktop.
- Next you need to run the installer file of BlueStack; carefully follow the instructions and get it installed on your laptop or desktop.
- Now just click on the shortcut icon of Bluestacks from your PC screen or from the start menu of Windows. This process might require you to log in from your Google account.
- Once your app player is launched, you need to browse the ‘my apps’ tab at the top left of the menu bar. Now click on the blue button with ‘App Search’ and then type ‘Tinder’ to begin the search.
- You will be getting a list of app with Tinder in the title. Just select the first result with Tinder in the title and click the install button. This will download and install the Tinder for pc on your Windows laptop or desktop.
- Once you have completed the process of installation you can now run Tinder by clicking on the icon with Tinder label on the home screen of the BlueStacks app player.
- Snaptube for PC Windows 8
By following the above mentioned steps you can successfully install and enjoy Tinder right from your PC. for more Apps for PC guide keep visiting.